Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Park Lane Slurs

  1. #1
    Spider-Man's Surly Uncle
    Guest Spider-Man's Surly Uncle's Avatar

    Post

    If Park Lane is so good, how come it's in Cleethorpes? Think about it - who actually lives in Cleethorpes these days? Certainly not I. It's very far away and I can rarely be bothered to go into town, let alone all the way there.

    ------------------
    Nuts in May, Shepherd's delay.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MAN!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live in Cleethorpes very near Parko and I've bothered for the last few years to travel to town to Hollywoods etc. now I've finally got a place on my doorstep. thanx.

    Oh yeah and there are loads of people who live in Cleethorpes

    ------------------
    I'm fuckin barred from the Eccy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n'tha

  3. #3
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i live in cleethorpes,so? whats ur problem?

    u got something against us cleethorpians?

    grrrrrrrrr

    ------------------
    ****i am nothing and should be everything****

  4. #4
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I live in cleethorpes.
    Lestrange street to be precise.... only cleethorpes could have a street in it with such a wonderful name.

    ------------------
    Staring at the setting sun
    No reason to come back again
    The twlight world in blue and white
    The needle and the damage done.
    ------------------
    Well youve buggered that up haven't you?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pennyweighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2000
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I live in cleethorpes aswell, round the corner from the elephant man it seems.

    ------------------
    this is one mans view

  6. #6
    cryptedfreak
    Guest cryptedfreak's Avatar

    Wink

    Waheeey!

    Don't wanna seem repetative, but I LIVE IN CLEETHORPES TOO!! (shit now i've woken up the Llama)

    crap . .

    ------------------
    If you can't handle that, blowme!

  7. #7
    Astro_Boy
    Guest Astro_Boy's Avatar

    Post

    cleethorpes is cool sometimes, but you do get to the point where you want to kill your self when you've got nothing to do 5 days a week

    ------------------
    I Will Not Eat Them Sam I Am. I Will Not Eat Green Eggs And Ham.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pennyweighter...you mean u live around the corner from me?realy?how do u know?who r u?

    i live on the corner of Lestrange street,on Grimsby road,well... Exactly oppersite the Suntrap (the Sun bed place)

    wow etc...

    ------------------
    ****i am nothing and should be everything****

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pennyweighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2000
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    i live opposite the strangely shaped catholic church, on grimsby road.

    ------------------
    this is one mans view

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Afro_Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2001
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A church for strangely shaped Catholics?! Amazing!

    See, Cleethorpes IS good. In fact it's great. And it's made even better by the fact that myself and the people above all live here.

    I live on Thrunscoe Road myself. Thats near Highgate that is. Thrunny infants and Juniors. Great!

    ------------------
    Take a chance as we open up our minds to things that never exist. Holy is the word that I use to clench my fists. You will never see what has gone wrong.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •